market-farming - yellowing of squash leaves

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nancy Haycock" <nhaycock AT dmcom.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: yellowing of squash leaves
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:38:51 -0400

We're having a problem with our squash -- the leaves are turning bright yellow, starting in the vein of the leaves and traveling down the stalk to the main plant. (There is no puckering or curling of the leaves or wilting.)  We thought it was some kind of mildew, but have changed our minds.
Any idea what this could be??
Thanks.
Nancy Haycock
p.s. please provide your email address so I can respond to you if I need to.