market-farming - Re: flower farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: flower farming
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 12:02:10 -0400

In my county more than half of farm income comes from ornamental agriculture
and our bankers are well informed about our business and loans are easier to
come by, in most places bankers haven't got a clue, you must be able to show
you have a solid working knowledge and experence of flower growing and a good
amount of capital of your own to invest, it helps to already own the farm,
dont ever tell them you want to start small this gives the signal you are
just a hobbyist and unsure of your abilities, tell them you need to create an
economically viable size operation that will achieve your goals, make sure
your goals include being able to service the loan...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/

  • flower farming, wakely11, 06/04/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: flower farming, sunnfarm, 06/04/2001
    • Re: flower farming, Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai, 06/04/2001