market-farming - Re: Advertising the Farmers' Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kane, Tracy" <TKane AT peacehealth.org>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Advertising the Farmers' Market
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:51:01 -0700

Title: RE: [market-farming] Re: Advertising the Farmers' Market

Hi, I was reading your email on farmers market advertising, and was recently fortunate to be able to call the local "big city" (Eugene, Or.) paper, and let the person in charge of our region know our market was getting ready to "open for the season", and basically got a full length article out of what I was hoping just to be a small blip in the paper..worked out very well for free!! We got lucky..TK