market-farming - Re: Strawberry season at Aufdenkampe Farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mmneedham AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Strawberry season at Aufdenkampe Farm
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:33:06 EDT

In a message dated 05/22/2001 9:08:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ddovala AT yahoo.com writes:

My sincerest apologies to the group, I did not mean to send this
notification to the group.  Sorry for the unwanted email.  I guess I was in
a rush.

LOL!  Well, I wondered what good strawberries in Ohio were going to do me,
but then I got looking at your web page and enjoyed seeing what you folks are
doing, so I'm glad you made a mistake!

Marj