market-farming - RE: nitrogen burning?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Miranda Smith <Miranda.Smith AT creativehomeowner.com>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: nitrogen burning?
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 18:21:29 -0400

It could be that you sprayed in bright light. If sunlight hits the droplets,
the nitrogen can burn the leaves. The symptoms sound right--at least the
little brown spots part. I don't know what the sticky blotches are, but you
could be right about not mixing it properly--maybe those are places where
too much of the sticker stuck.

Miranda Smith