market-farming - Re: Organic Soybean Seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kevin Ancell" <kancell AT goodearthgardens.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Organic Soybean Seed
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 16:22:27 -0700

Here's the info on Jasper Products:

http://www.jasperproducts.com/
Corporate Office:
Jasper Products 2727 E 32nd St # B
Joplin, MO 64804-3147
Phone: (417)206-3877

Plant
Jasper Products LLC
3877 East 27th Street
Joplin, MO 64804
Phone: 417-206-3333
Fax: 417-206-3434
Email: info AT jasperproducts.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Marie Kamphefner
To: Market Farming
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 10:58 AM
Subject: [market-farming] Re: Organic Soybean Seed

Hi Kevin!

Thank for the info!

I've been looking for Jasper Foods or Products with no luck so far. Is it
in Kansas or Missouri? Do you have the town or city?

TIA

Marie

At 10:06 AM 04/29/2001 -0700, you wrote:

Marie here are a couple of links that might help!

http://www.mosaorganic.org/ads.html
http://www.indianasoybeanboard.com/CompaniesWhoSpecialize.html

Here are some for knowledge.
http://www.ctic.purdue.edu/Core4/MAX/1996/Page12a.html
http://www.soybeanstore.com/soybeans.htm <---- retail pricing info

There is a plant just 170 miles south of Kansas City you can contract your
organic bean. I know the man who owns it and the make shelf-stable soy
products. It is called Jasper Foods or Jasper Products. Can't remember which
one it is. He just sold his plant that makes breakfast cereal.

His name is David Haubein.

Call them soon and I bet they will contract for your beans.