market-farming - Gravely hand tractor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim and Julie Vaughn <jjvaughn AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Gravely hand tractor
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:07:31 -0600

We have a Gravely hand tractor(aprox 20 years old) that we inherited when
we bought our farm. It runs fairly well but the mowing attachment is all
that we have that works. We have a tiller attachment that does not work-
the cogs inside are messed up.

Does anyone know if the company is still in business? Is there a source
for parts/attachments? Are newer models/brands more measurable? Is
anyone still using their Gravely?

Thanks
Jim Vaughn
Eagleville, TN