market-farming - Re: Messages

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Messages
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:14:02 -0600

FYI:  I am receiving all of the messages just fine.  I don't usually include the senders' message in the reply.  Honestly, we should be somewhat thankful to limit it.  Some of the replies end up pretty long.  Having said that, I just received messages that included parts of the previous message.  Wonder why it works for some and not others (?)

Oh, and I am not receiving double messages from anyone either.

It's definitely warmer here.  Plenty of stuff coming out of the ground.  Overcast and rainy all day.  Ho hum.

Our market is having it's final meeting tomorrow night.  We'll see how many returning producers we have and will need to make a decision about whether to invite growers on the waiting list.  I feel so sorry for these people who may have to buy seed at this late date and try to get their plants started.
Wish the rain would let up so I could get some peas in.  Planting six varieties this year.  Sounds like a harvest nightmare but, oh well.

Del

  • Messages, Kathy Somers, 03/12/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Messages, Del Williams, 03/12/2001