market-farming - waterbed mattress

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: waterbed mattress
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:24:06 -0600

It looks like we're back to market-farming again instead of market-farmin

It rained here last night - just when the ground was getting dry enough to walk it without it collecting on my shoes. The sun is peeking out now and then. I haven't turned on the radio - I don't want to know what they're saying.

I am resending a question that I sent before and never received any comments:

Regards to the list:

A while back I recall some discussion about using a heated waterbed mattress under flats to germinate seeds. Has anyone done this and if so will you explain it in detail? Thanks so much.

Marie in Missouri