market-farming - the gang's all here !

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'market farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: the gang's all here !
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:54:12 -0600

Count Alison Wiediger in, and I think we re-subscribed Paul at home
yesterday.

We'll be transplanting tomatoes in the high tunnels at the end of the week
(they have well-developed flower buds), as well as broccoli as an
experiment, a bunch of trial cut flowers, and continued lettuce, mesclun,
etc. Spring is here !! Our heated greenhouse is bursting at the seams, as
it always does this time of year. Cows are calving, pastures are rapidly
greening. We just have to try to retain the joy that spring brings, in the
heat of summer harvesting !!

Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
Alison Wiediger, Technician