market-farming - Re: Greenhouse temperature and use

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouse temperature and use
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:28:59 EST

Depending what the seedlings are but I have my best luck with the temp around
78 to 80 during the day and push back to the 65 area at night with about 70%
humidity.
I have tried putting flats under benches ( doesn't work) plants get real
leggy real fast and can ruin a lot of seedlings real fast.  They just won't
grow out of it.  If temp will allow move to cold frames.

Phil from Iowa