market-farming - Re: Agriculture Curriculum

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Agriculture Curriculum
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:17:11 -0600

Alison,
That is shocking! No wonder you were outraged! You could do
something, though, you could politely hand the teacher an article or two on
the ill effects of antibiotics use in animal feed, or hormones, or any one
of the issues of your choice - perhaps making a casual comment like, "I
noticed this article the other day, and thought you might be interested."

Jill