market-farming - Re: Windwalker Farms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Windwalker Farms
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:13:15 -0600

Sue - we tripped across the same farm because of the name a couple of years
ago when we were looking to set up a website (which still needs lots of
work). We are in Kansas and are focused on sustainable living through
various methods, including growing food. We named the farm 12 1/2 years ago
for all of the red tail hawks that we can watch soaring outside the kitchen
window.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas