market-farming - Re: intern research

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "The Community Farm" <fsfarm AT mufn.org>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: intern research
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:10:07 -0500

In 1999, with a grant from the Michigan Organic Food and Farm Alliance
(MOFFA), we conducted a study of Farm Intern Recruitment, Selection, and
Training. Included were surveys of farmers who have hired interns, an update
of some of the agencies that help connect interns and farmers, and advice on
training interns. The study has been summarized in several publications, but
now we have posted the full results on our website at:

www.mufn.org/public/tcf

The research results are linked under "Intern Recruitment, Selection, and
Training"

Please feel free to post this to list serves that you are subscribed to. The
results are also available as an email attachment by contacting us.

Jim and Jo
The Community Farm newsletter
www.mufn.org/public/tcf

  • Re: intern research, The Community Farm, 10/20/2000