market-farming - Re: market-farming and csa lists

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Greg Burns <gkb2 AT psu.edu>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming and csa lists
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:50:11 -0400

These are great lists. Please keep them up. I vote for combining all five of them as most of us are involved in several of these functions.

Thanks,

Greg Burns

At 11:20 PM 10/13/2000 -0400, you wrote:
We like the info we receive from these lists but it would make it easier for
us and more informative for everyone if these lists were combined. The flow
of information is very valuable to us and we assume to others on the lists.

As for us, we are at end of season and cleaning up and getting ready for
winter. Possibly others are at the "exhausted" stage as we are and have
little time or energy left right now.

Just remember the next garden season starts with planning in two months.

Bill & Linda Barry
Barry Farm
http://www.barryfarm.com