market-farming - Garlic to swap?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tetrad <garlicgr AT pond.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Garlic to swap?
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:35:54 -0400

Wendy wrote:

>I also have Jerusalem artichokes, shallots, stiff-neck garlic and fingerling
>potatoes.

What type of garlic do you have to trade? I have German Extra-Hardy (won
Best of Division at last month's Philadelphia Harvest Show), Purple Italian
Easy Peel, Red Rezan and Purple Glazer to trade (all hardnecks). My garlic
basket was runner-up for Best in Show, so I might actually know what I'm
doing when it comes to garlic! ;-)

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of

  • Garlic to swap?, Tetrad, 10/14/2000