market-farming - Re: scales -source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ed Maltby, Bramble Hill Farm" <emaltby AT open-field.org>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: scales -source
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:02:44 -0400

We have ordered and received three scales and can tell you they work
great and the company selling them has been terrific. Here is the
information that you need:
Southeastern Fixtures and Liquidators
3306 Pepperell Pkwy
Olepika, Alabama 36801
Virgil Petty, owner
Cell phone: 404-307-3053
Office Phone: 334-741-0550
Fax: 334-741-0596

They send the scales out the same day of the order; do not take credit
cards but will invoice you for it. They cost $80.00 and are backed for
30 days. They will refund your money if you are not satisfied.
Nora
Brian Metcalf wrote:

> I lost the information that was posted on the source of scales from a candy
> store chain - I beleive they were electronic type scale with a price about
> $70. Please provide info if available.
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: emaltby AT open-field.org
> To subscribe send email to lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

  • scales -source, Brian Metcalf, 08/02/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: scales -source, Ed Maltby, Bramble Hill Farm, 08/02/2000