market-farming - Organic farms for sale?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lucky Horseshoe Farm" <lkyhorseshoe AT ispchannel.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Organic farms for sale?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:37:45

Hi everyone
We are looking for an organic farm around 100 acres. In western
North Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, Northern Georgia, or Southern
Virginia. An old fallow farm might do to start. Anyway we are
not finding much through the conventional real estate. Does
anyone know where we (Organic Farmers) advertise to each other
so maybe we can cut out the middle man. Any help in finding sources
of good chemical free farms will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Mike and Linda Arthur@ Lucky Horseshoe Farm.

  • Organic farms for sale?, Lucky Horseshoe Farm, 07/30/2000