market-farming - varmints vs Great Pyrenees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: varmints vs Great Pyrenees
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:58:42 -0500

We recently adopted a Great Pyrenees and our problems with deer, skunk,
raccoon, possum, fox, coyote, rabbit and bobcat have disappeared. Nothing
is eating the corn, green beans and chickens but us. However, the dog
apparently loves to excavate and the flowers and foundation planting have
suffered greatly. We think he's just looking for some place cool.

Marie in Missouri

  • varmints vs Great Pyrenees, Marie Kamphefner, 07/24/2000