market-farming - Re: (fwd) Idealistic Farmer Takes from the Past, Looks Toward the Future

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: (fwd) Idealistic Farmer Takes from the Past, Looks Toward the Future
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:59:03 -0400

95000, That is the number of Joel Salatins needed to meet the demands of the
Delmarva
broiler industry that produces over 11 million broilers a week.
Plenty of rain on the coast took a vacation from lugging irrigation pipe we
all got our
fingers crossed that we wont get any disease this week till things dry out.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.