market-farming - Re: Direct Marketing Conference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hugh Jordan" <hjordan AT direct.ca>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Direct Marketing Conference
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:42:20 -0700

I think Tom is wondering if some kind of summary or a minutes digest of
conferences could be accessible on the web. So many farm conferences are
eastcoast,and that is just too far for some of us to get to, or we just
don't have the time, but we would really like some idea of the proceedings.

Also, I think he hit a w instead of an s. he wants to know about any honey
bee sites, or lists.

Hugh