market-farming - Re: Bags for sweetcorn,, and banners??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jeff Ishee <jeff AT emarketfarm.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Bags for sweetcorn,, and banners??
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 23:10:51 -0400

Tom wrote:

> Anyone have a good source for plastic bags for sweetcorn???
> Also looking for banner,,FRESH PRODUCE,,,HOME GROWN,,,,??????

Tom and others,

I've had great success with Monte Package Company. Decent prices and
EXCELLENT service. They have the best selection of fruit and veggie
packaging I've ever seen. Be sure to ask for their print catalog.
Their web site is http://www.montepkg.com/

Best regards,

Jeff Ishee
--
www.emarketfarm.com
Resources for farmers' markets and market farmers