market-farming - Missing catalog

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Missing catalog
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:59:35 -0500

My Johnny's catalog is nowhere to be found! I don't know what could have
happened to it unless it's that horrible old woman who jumps in front of me
when I try to look into the mirror, eats all the food out of the
refrigerator, makes messes in the kitchen and won't clean them up and puts
her toe on the bathroom scale when I weigh myself. Arrrgghhh!

Marie in Missouri

  • Missing catalog, Marie Kamphefner, 05/11/2000