market-farming - Hello- Intro

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: OakCamp AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hello- Intro
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:12:43 EDT

Hi All,
I just joined the list and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Barb
and I have been herb farming for 4 years. I have both medicinal and culinary
herbs that are raised on our 20 acre farm. Currently we use about 5 acres
for the herbs and the rest is in transition to organic. I also have a
greenhouse where herb plants are raised for sale at the Dane County Farmer's
Market located in Madison, WI. It's a great market.
I'm excited to be a member of this group and enjoy the posts that I've seen
so far. It's like finding a group of cohorts that I didn't know existed!
Yippee!

Barbara Birkinbine
Oak Camp Herb Farm, OCIA cert
OakCamp AT aol.com