market-farming - Re: Recipe Re: squash blossums

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal AT iname.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Recipe Re: squash blossums
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:12:25

Yummm! I'm going to definitely try this recipe, Liz. It sounds so good!

And speaking of recipes, I've been putting together a collection of healthy
vegetarian and herb recipes, along with traditions (old and new), to add to
my website. If anyone would care to contribute such, I would appreciate
them!

Not only will we be adding the new page, but we hope to have quite a large
collection published in the future for resale. The profits would go to a
worthy cause, the EssenHeal Sanctuary Scholarship Fund that has been
designated to offer youth the opportunity to receive additional hands-on
outdoor education and experience in natural resources, conservation and
research.

Please direct all contributions (with my many THANKS!) to
collection AT essenheal.com Please make sure you add your name and ANY OTHER
information you would like to see posted along with the
recipes/traditions.

Blessings,
Ava

  • Recipe Re: squash blossums, Liz Pike, 05/04/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Recipe Re: squash blossums, Ava Devenport, 05/04/2000