market-farming - Re: Cats on the green house

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: maroc AT islandnet.com (Maroc)
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Cats on the green house
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 07:39:26 +0000

Kathy Somers, your best choice is .22 longrifle shells, you're next is a
strong hose jet, if you can catch them inside and soak them they often stay
away, if it doesn't work go back to your first choice. Belle chance.

Don Maroc
Vancouver Island, Canada

>Hey this is a silly problem. We obviously have too many barn cats, but
>they are wrecking havoc with the greenhouse. They seem to like the warm
>shade cloth and the heat of the evening and morning sun. Has anyone else
>had this problem with cats climbing on the roof of the greenhouse.
>(Plastic) and do the commercial cat repellents work or is there a cheaper
>more effective solution.
>
>I have a good one but the rest of my family would disown me.
>
>Kathy Somers

  • Cats on the green house, Kathy Somers, 04/28/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Cats on the green house, Maroc, 04/29/2000