market-farming - Re: No Posts?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Patrick Mulkey <Mulkey AT TUNL.TUNL.DUKE.EDU>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: No Posts?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:42:17 -0400

Our Saturday market opens the 3rd Saturday in March and stays open  until the last Saturday before Christmas. Our Wednesday market opened this year on April 19th and is open until the last Wednesday in October. It has been wet and cool here also in Carrboro, NC. I am behind but I can blame it on the weather.

Patrick Mulkey