market-farming - Re: FW: anti herb legislation (fwd)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal AT iname.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: FW: anti herb legislation (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:23:36

As an herbalist, Naturopath and cultivator of native medicinals, this is
also of utmost importance to me. And, as 'most' plants, trees, bushes,
vegetables, grains, nuts and fruits ARE herbs, it should be of utmost
importance to ALL of us, as legislation of this type could be our undoing.

Imagine that it could be 'illegal' one day to plant your own garden for
food or drink. Frightening thought.

Blessings,
Ava