market-farming - Re: Soil Microorganisms and Higher Plants (fwd)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Soil Microorganisms and Higher Plants (fwd)
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 07:31:37 -0500

Note: This book is "under construction." Because of its importance and the huge task still undone to render it into html
formatting for this library, it is being put online in bits, as it is completed. The task was begun about August, 1999 and
should be completed by mid-2000

What am I doing wrong, Lawrence? I can get a table of contents at the url you gave, but no significant amount of text. Is there some place where the text can actually be downloaded?

I am, of course, very anxious to read this book, but I didn't get very far with it at the site offered. Thanks -Allan