market-farming - Sunchokes: aka-JerusalemArtichokes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: joseph <makas AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Sunchokes: aka-JerusalemArtichokes
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:52:11 -0400

hello,

does anyone in North Carolina know where I can find local Sunchokes? Do
any of the farmer's markets carry them or other places?

thanks,

joseph in Rougemont

ps:

A skydiving instructor was going through the question
and answer period with his new students when one of
them asked the usual question.

If our chute doesnt open and the reserve doesnt open,
how long do we have until we hit the ground?

The jump instructor answered, The rest of your life.

  • Sunchokes: aka-JerusalemArtichokes, joseph, 04/21/2000