market-farming - enterprise budgets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kent A. Priestley" <baldina AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: enterprise budgets
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:31:37 -0400

Can anyone point me towards enterprise budgets for different
organically-produced crops? I have a few in the Vern Grubinger book from
NRAES. Are there any to be found on the web?

Also, is there a reliable source of pricing info for organic produce
(wholesale & retail) for the Mid-Atlantic? Clearly, this info is highly
variable but a baseline would help).

Thanks for your help.
Kent Priestley
Grandy, NC

  • enterprise budgets, Kent A. Priestley, 04/04/2000