market-farming - Re: Fw: Back In Print/A Biodynamic Farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Back In Print/A Biodynamic Farm
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:48:38 -0400

Thanks for posting this, Liz!

This book is the gem of practical biodynamic literature. Hugh Lovel is a national resource, that's for sure! (Better than that, he is one of the few farmers I've worked with who can peer into the Devic realms and make adjustments to his cultural practices accordingly :-) Hugh and other biodynamic farmers discuss biodynamics and related food and farming topis at biodynamics now!, the international forum of practical biodynamic food and garden-quality farming. You can join biodynamics now! by sending a request to me to be added to the list, or by sending an email from the biodynamics now! webpage at http://www.igg.com/bdnow

Thanks

-Allan Balliett
moderator
Biodynamics Now!

From: Hugh Lovel

My book, A BIODYNAMIC FARM, is back in print after being unavailable for
more than a year. You may purchase a copy by sending $20 to:

Union Agricultural Institute
8475 Dockery Road
Blairsville, Georgia 30512

I will pay the postage, which on books is an especially cheap rate. The
proceeds all go to the Institute (UAI) which is a 501 (c)(3)
corporation incorporated in Georgia. Please DO NOT try to take your book
purchase off on your taxes as a chairitable donation. This is a purchase of
a valuable product

Liz Pike
Morningstar Gardens
Pollocksville, NC 28573

---
You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: igg AT igg.com
To subscribe send email to lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
with message text containing: subscribe market-farming