market-farming - Re: Workshops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dori Green" <dorigreen00 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Workshops
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 08:28:41 EST

In the interest of keeping list traffic to a manageable level, our classes and workshops are posted at our website.

I have respectfully suggested in the past that large blocks of information be treated this way, so the least I can do is demonstrate one way it can be done! <G>

Farm home page and index: http://www.ic.org/agrove/index.html

Location with maps: http://www.ic.org/agrove/location.html

Starting point for class & workshop list, with price schedule and some other info (also accessible from the home page by clicking on the "Classes and Workshops" link):
http://www.ic.org/agrove/Classes Listed by Date.html

Do let me know if you have a problem connecting with any of these pages.

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm
Corning, NY

http://www.ic.org/agrove

Intentional Community with local and long-distance members
Chemical-free fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers
Dairy and pack and draft goats
Free-range chickens, ducks, and geese
Affordable housing cooperative
Regional farmer's marketing cooperative
Partnerships
Dried herbs and American-grown Black Tea by mail-order
Technical writing, database development, and website design services