market-farming - Re: Ag Bibliographies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Laura Trent" <smallfarmer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Ag Bibliographies
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 15:23:43 PST

As we are all weighing-in on this, here is my 2 cents:
I read all of the posts regarding list-owners being removed and took a day to pause for thought and await Lawrence's explanation of events. I am a new subscriber and really enjoy Marcie's input. I find Lawrence's posts excessive, and sometimes off-topic, as I found them when he was on the old csa-l list. These posts put me over my Hotmail storage space allotment. Has Lawrence responded to the ownership issue? I blocked him as a sender for a short while because I delete the majority of his posts with a brief scan. I am interested in discussing the practical, pertinant, specific issues with which market-farmers grapple. Knowing where to find Lawrence's bibliography would have been o.k., to receive its epic length as email was not.

Laura Trent
Tip Top Vegetables
Vacaville, CA