market-farming - I gots to go now - have a great season!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ericka & Rich Dana" <doodles AT netins.net>
  • To: sanet <sanet-mg AT ces.ncsu.edu>, Market Farming List <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, orGaNicgrowing AT egroups.com, JCNews <jcnews AT yosemite.leepfrog.com>
  • Subject: I gots to go now - have a great season!
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 15:28:42 +0000

Hello Friends & Cohorts-

Since I suddenly have about 3,000 unfiled messages in my inbox, I'm going to
unsubscribe for awhile during outdoor planting time and when things are
cought-up I'll be back - (probably after Christmas!). In the meantime, you
know how to reach me and I will be on-line, just not very often from now on.
If you want to see our website when it's finished, drop me a note.

If you don't get Ban-GEF, and you want to be kept up on international news
and science regarding GE food, the info. you need is below.

Thanks for all the great information and companionship this winter - it's
been fun.
Ericka, Catnip Farm

--The Mighty Oak was once a little nut that held its ground.
Thanks for your interest in the Ban-GEF list! Our goal is to ban the
introduction of genetically engineered organisms from the world's food
supplies.

PLEASE save this message. It will come in helpful if you ever need to
change
your subcription status.

Unlike many lists, we have set this service up so that there's only one
address to remember for most functions. To send a message to everyone on the
list, email it to Ban-GEF AT lists.txinfinet.com. To change your subscription,
send one of the commands below to the same address. These commands are
detected by our list robot if they are sent in exactly as explained below,
freeing us humans to perform more interesting tasks than changing people's
subscriptions all day. Please follow the instructions exactly.

PLEASE be sure that your email is NOT set to auto-respond to incoming mail.
You will be unsubscribed with NO notice should this occur, or if your
mailbox
is too full to accept additional mail.

This listserver supports the following commands. These commands
*MUST* be the text in the SUBJECT field of your mail message. (WARNING: if
you use these words to begin the subject of your normal messages to the
list,
the list robot will carry out the request below! ie, if the subject of your
message begins with the word "Help", you'll be sent these instructions. If
you really need to write one of these commands in the subject line, try
replacing one letter with something else - such as the L in "help" with the
number 1 - so that the list robot doesn't recognize it as a command.)

Address your email to Ban-GEF AT lists.txinfinet.com

subscribe
Your address will be added to the list of subscribers. You
will then be able to send messages to this list that will
be forwarded to all other list subscribers.

subscribe digest
Your address will be added to the list of subscribers who receive
a digest instead of each forwarded message. You will be able to
send messages to this list, and will receive a digest of
accumulated messages once a day.

PLEASE NOTE: This is an active list, and the digests are often over 100k.
Some internet providers have limits to the size of messages that can be
received. Please check with your provider. If mail to you repeatedly
bounces
because it was too large, you will be unsubscribed with no notice.

DIGESTS
returns a list of digests for the past 30 days along with
instructions for retreiving them via e-mail

UNSUBSCRIBE
Your address will be removed from the list of subscribers.
You will no longer be able to send messages to the members
of the list.

HELP
This help message will be returned.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Genetically Engineered Foods
and the progress to insure safety of our food supplies will be sent to you.

The "list mom" for Ban-GEF is Judy Kew <judy_kew AT greenbuilder.com>. She
takes
care of questions regarding the subject matter of the list.

Should you have technical questions about the operation of this list, please
direct them to administrator AT greenbuilder.com. Please be sure to identify
the
fact that you are on the Ban-GEF list, as we run more than one list service.

This listserv is hosted by Sustainable Sources - Internet Solutions With An
Environmental Perspective.
Web: http://www.greenbuilder.com/
BBS: telnet://fc.greenbuilder.com:3000