market-farming - good radio

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jeff Ishee" <farmsted AT cfw.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: good radio
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:23:39

May I make a suggestion as to how market farmers might spend a
fascinating evening?

I have recently discovered Michael Olson's website and can't wait to read
his book entitled "Metrofarm." Michael is also a farm radio broadcaster and
has an extensive list of archived radio programs at his website. I highly
suggest that market farmers listen to a recent program with special guest
Bob Gregson, a regular on this list and author of the book "Rebirth of the
Small Family Farm." You'll need RealAudio (and a tall pot of coffee).

Click on this link:

http://www.metrofarm.com/saturday_ag.htm

Then scroll down the page and look for the show with Bob Gregson.

Best regards,

Jeff Ishee
www.emarketfarm.com
Resources for Farmers' Markets and Market Farmers

  • good radio, Jeff Ishee, 02/26/2000