market-farming - Re: website mistake - oops!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sojourner <sojournr AT missouri.org>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: website mistake - oops!
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:50:43 -0600

Shelley Pasco wrote:

> Hi Ericka,
> I, personally, appreciate your occasional political/GE
> food notes. I don't have the patience to deal with another
> list, so I take what snips I can get.

How 'bout this, when there's something of interest on one of the other
lists, why not forward an URL to the message in the archives? SANET I
know has an archive, many lists do.

I can understand why people on rural phone lines might not want to have
to download a really really long message, but surely sending us the link
to it rather than the entire article would be a reasonable compromise.

For those without access to a local isp, here's a possible alternative:

http://www.isp800.com/

Supposed to be unlimited access for $15 a month, toll free. That's all
I know about it, I don't actually know anyone using it, so I don't know
how the service is.

--
Holly ;-D
Contrary Peasant