market-farming - Re: A serious proposal for the list: Re: Farmworker Community

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rose & Fred Lieberman" <pyrite AT clarityconnect.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: A serious proposal for the list: Re: Farmworker Community
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 16:42:38 -0800

I think keeping sanet-type stuff on sanet is a great idea.

I, myself, find great value in the market-farming list because it pertains
to, well, market farming.

Other issues, important as they are, are best left to their own focused
lists.

Rose

  • Re: A serious proposal for the list: Re: Farmworker Community, Rose & Fred Lieberman, 02/20/2000