market-farming - Re: A serious proposal for the list: Re: Farmworker Community Poisoned by Pesticide Drift

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lee Lawton <llami AT teleport.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: A serious proposal for the list: Re: Farmworker Community Poisoned by Pesticide Drift
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:55:59 -0800

>> Farmworker Community Poisoned by Pesticide Drift

This brings to mind the old folk song: when will they ever learn? When will
they ever learn?

How awful. Even more so knowing that this will not make the front page of
any newspaper outside the local areas.

I propose that I create a new and,
> to me, appropriate and valuable, new resource:
> a list called market-farming-news where newsworthy
> items from Panups, sanet-mg and other lists and newsgroups
> (alt.sustainable.agriculture especially) can be forwarded for reading
> and followup dialog.

I would be interested in that list, Lawrence. I've only got 200 unread
emails in my inbox now, and the true rush of summer hasn't even started. Why
not a few more? ;-)

Lee Lawton
Over the Rainbow Farm

  • Re: A serious proposal for the list: Re: Farmworker Community Poisoned by Pesticide Drift, Lee Lawton, 02/19/2000