market-farming - QUESTIONS: Prevor piece/Produce Business (trade journal?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ericka & Rich Dana" <doodles AT netins.net>
  • To: sanet <sanet-mg AT ces.ncsu.edu>, Market Farming List <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, orGANicgrowing AT egroups.com, Erorganic <Erorganic AT aol.com>
  • Subject: QUESTIONS: Prevor piece/Produce Business (trade journal?)
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:25:03 -0800

Please send any info. you might have re: the questions below to Eric at
Erorganic AT aol.com -
Thanks,
Ericka, Catnip Farm
--The Mighty Oak was once a little nut that held its ground.
--------------------------
>From: Erorganic AT aol.com
>To: doodles AT netins.net
>Subject: Re: FW: 20/20 - unbelievable!
>Date: Fri, Feb 11, 2000, 2:00 PM
>
> Ericka,
> What do you know of this?
>--------------------------
>> Subj: Re: Feb. 10, Organic4um-defamation and problems in Europe with
>> flavorings
>> Date: 2/11/00 12:29:11 AM Central Standard Time
>> From: eengbeck AT scs1.com (Eric Engbeck)
>> To: Erorganic AT aol.com
>>
>> Anyone see the Produce Business editorial piece by Prevor that quoted stats
>> showing a hugely disproportionate number of outbreaks associated with
>> organic
>> product versus conventional? Based on CDC data I guess. Any body have
>> any
>> non-emotional counter arguement that could be raised? I have not seen it
>> so
>> I cannot quote the piece but it now has a life of its own as I hear it
>> referred to regularly.
>> Best, Eric

  • QUESTIONS: Prevor piece/Produce Business (trade journal?), Ericka & Rich Dana, 02/13/2000