market-farming - Re: Product Liability Insurance & Farm Bureau

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman-Owsley <goodows AT excite.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Product Liability Insurance & Farm Bureau
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:55:08 -0800 (PST)

In Ohio we have The farmer's Union which is much more pro small farm than FB
(Dare I call it liberal?). I assume this is a national org. They have
product liability ins.

GFM had an article about this not too long ago. That issue has dissapeared
into my mess so I can't say which issue. At any rate, they gave several
sources for product liability other than FB and all were national orgs.

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt CSA
New Paris, OH
Website: http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/boulderbeltcsa