market-farming - farmers market survey

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jeff Ishee" <farmsted AT cfw.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: farmers market survey
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:14:52

Dear Friends,

I would like to invite all particpants of public farmers' markets to
spend a minute answering a survey question appropriate to this list. I am
researching my next book on farmers' markets, and your response is very
important for all of us to better understand the dynamics of farmers'
marketing. For the next few weeks, I'll change the survey question
frequently, and then remind you of it here.
Please click on the website listed below, then go to the bottom of the
page for the "February" survey question. This poll is updated
instantaneously so you will be able to observe the results as people
indicate their response.

www.marketfarm.homestead.com/start.html

We realize that the above URL is a little awkward, but please be aware
that we are in the process of reserving an appropriate domain name. (Can't
let the secret out just yet, lest someone else claims it.) Hopefully you
will be able to find us easier in the future.
I sincerely appreciate your cooperation in the survey. This will give us
accurate feedback from the "front lines" of public farmers' markets.

Jeff Ishee
Bittersweet Farmstead
Middlebrook, VA