market-farming - couples working together

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Bev & Chuck Henkel <bchenkel AT conpoint.com>
  • To: Joyce Deming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: couples working together
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 07:43:40 -0800

Joyce - I am not sure what you are looking for but Chuck and I have been
doing pasture based farming since July 1995. We will both be 60 this
year and prior to this our work did not have us together as much as it
has since July 7 1995. We direct market pastured poultry, pastured
lamb, and butcher hogs that are our composters. All meat is
hormone,antibiotic free and we have had to develop a cutomer base. In
the process we have seen gifts the other has for certain asects of the
business and have tried to develop that. Bev. Henkel

  • couples working together, Bev & Chuck Henkel, 02/08/2000