market-farming - Other OTAs??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Pike" <pike AT always-online.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Other OTAs??
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 06:58:15 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Dori Green <dorigreen00 AT hotmail.com>

> We are making an impact. For long and long, the Big Guys haven't
bothered
> to swat at us. We must stand fast, and stand together!

yeah, as in slammed into the ground by a 747. The swat was slander &
libel.

Really, I know, I'm a day behind all this. I will quit harping-soon.
My sincerest apologies to the conventional farmers on this list.

Isn't there any other organization out there who better represents
organics?

Liz

  • Other OTAs??, Elizabeth Pike, 02/06/2000