market-farming - Re: Help! Ahpids in the greenhouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Michael" <mpap AT msn.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Help! Ahpids in the greenhouse
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 12:31:14 -0500

Planet Natural has lady beetles (I just released 10, 000 in my greenhouse
last week to feast on aphids) as well as other beneficials including
lacewings and Trichogramma wasp. They are in Bozeman, MT and can be reached
at 800 289 6656.

I post this for information purposes only. I have no affiliation with
Planet Natural other than as a customer.

Regards to all

Michael Pappas
Eco Farms, Lanham, MD