market-farming - Re: ABC's 20/20 , Replies, Avery, Sanet

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ABC's 20/20 , Replies, Avery, Sanet
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 06:23:03 -0800

For those of you wishing to send a researched and considered reply - and I
urge you to do so - let me point you to the Sanet archives. Some
unsubstatiated crap flows from Avery at a high enough level to touch off a
firestorm on Sanet at least annually.

Also, there has been a recent thread on nutritional differences in organic
food, but be careful to read the entire thread. There's some
misinformation out there. Look carefully at the older USDA data vs the
newer showing a decline in the nutrition in conventionally produced food.

I suggest an archive search on the following words - Avery, Hudson
Institute, organic safety, nutrition in organic, manure (the critter kind,
not the Avery kind) You will find answers to virtually all your questions,
and support for your positions.

Sanet archives are to be found at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail

From Grandad -Snip
>http://abcnews.go.com/onair/2020/2020Index.html is the site
>where you can follow some links to leave them a piece of your
>mind
>-- snip

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm