market-farming - My customers are upset!!!!!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Pike" <pike AT always-online.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: My customers are upset!!!!!
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 8:28:23

I've already received 10 emails from customers inquiring about the tabloid
smut shown on 20/20. Thank God they came to me to ask for further
enlightenment. I've ordered the transcript from the show for proof that
John Stossel said 5% OF ALL PRODUCE SHOWED PATHOGENS-not just organic.
Thought y'all might want to do this also. Geez, I really feel like the
statue today. (You know the saying, Some days you're the pigeon, some days
you're the statue.)

My next post will be from my own computer! YEAH!

Liz