market-farming - Re: Farmer's Market Fiasco

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "lorraine trick" <ltrick AT recorder.ca>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Farmer's Market Fiasco
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:37:51

lUCY, stay as close to the original market as you can visually get. We had
the same problem about l0 years ago, and even though the city and the
market did extensive advertising as to where we were temporarily located,
no one seemed to read the paper. If they accidently found us, they seemed
to be surprised to see us. They thought the market had been cancelled for
the year. It was a disaster. The next time they did repairs, we stayed in
the same location and it carried on as usual. A little inconvenient but a
least the customers knew where we were. Lorraine

  • Farmer's Market Fiasco, Lucy Goodman-Owsley, 02/02/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Farmer's Market Fiasco, lorraine trick, 02/02/2000