Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:29:27 -0400

Hi!

I hope you don't see this as spam. As a fundraiser for a not-for-profit- sustainable ag initiative, I think this is right on tagert.

What I'm offering here is a valid and valued tool for garden planning and planting: A Year 2000 Biodynamic/Lunar Planting Calendar. (It contains planting information from Stella Natura, Maria Thun, and a couple of Lunar planting publications, all of which are used by many natural growers in Europe and the US.) It's a very beautiful wall chart on top of that.

We're selling these to raise funds to keep the rusty equipment that BIODYNAMICS Now!, the biodynamic farming and gardening discussion group, running.

You can see and order the calendar at:

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y04Y0861378Y4627274/qid%3D949536484/002-7759988-5426632

Once again, I apologize for this intrustion.

-Allan Balliett
moderator
BD Now!
--

  • [no subject], Allan Balliett, 02/02/2000