Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "five springs farm" <fsfarm AT mufn.org>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>

.01.31-10.31.46--fsfarm#mufn.org AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Subject: broakforks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:04:08 -0500

> I've been looking for a broad fork for some time.
>
> Where can I find one - an affordable one (no Smith and Hawken for me),
> that is!
>
> Robert.

We got ours from Smith and Hawken before they got quite so cute. Try:

A.M Leonard
800-543-8955
I couldn't find it in the catalogue on hand now, but I am *almost* sure they
have one

Peaceful Valley Farm Supply
888-784-1722
Deep Spader, similar to a broadfork and Bio-fork

Johnny's
207-437-4395
Eliot Coleman design Broadfork

Jim and Jo